2015-08-28


The USA #1!


So it looks like the USA will be #1 in another field soon - Bad hairstyle on our primary "leadership".
North Korea has been maintaining  a clear lead in the field for many years now, after such previous place holders such as Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, etc.  (referring to facial as well as head hair styles).
But though the correlation between poor hair styling and tyranny is tenuous, the Clinton mk2 and Trump candidates prove that the USA can compete and possibly even dominate that field. (bad hair or tyranny? you ask, Yes, I reply).
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam, no cussing, keep it on topic or related.
Do give attribution if you quote some one, don't embed any other links.
Dont try to put anything up that I will get sued over, or even reflect negatively on me.
Bigotry and intolerance of most sorts will not be tolerated. Ignorance and Idiocy or blatant trolling exempt.